Wednesday, June 2, 2010

♥ Love 365 ♥

Hi,

In the place where I live, I've noticed how a lot less love is going around. Whether it's in how people deal with acquaintances, friends their family or themselves. No one appears to feel the love anymore. So, I've decided to change that in my own little way. I created this blog to remind people that they are loved, that love still exists in the world and that no one is undeserving of love. All 365 days of the year.

How this will work is, everyday I will post a story, picture, love letter or little quote to show the love. Hopefully, by getting this blog out all of you will begin sending in your own stories or letters or comments which will be posted on here.

There are a lot of good love stories out there. You just have to ask to hear them. So, here I am, asking all of you to please share your stories with me. It doesn't have to be about a spouse or boyfriend/crush, you can talk about your mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin, step-siblings, your friends, even your pets if you like. It can be happy or sad, long or short, yours or another person's. Just so long as you show the love. :)

I hope all of you will help me with this project! Thank you!

To submit a story:

email your story to lovelove365@live.com and I will post it on here.

Thank you for the help!

♥ , Dulcy

No comments:

Post a Comment