Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day three: Like Sunshine on a Cloudy Day...

So, whenever I have a really bad day I always look for one friend online. We've been friends since 7th grade and she never fails to make me feel better. It doesn't matter what it is. I can be fighting with someone, feeling bad, being sick, or just plain sad and she'll turn it around. She really is like sunshine on a cloudy day to me. Not to mention with her tan, amazing body and blond hair she looks like a sun child. Making everyone feel good is her specialty and I for one am very happy that she is going to be a doctor. Patients need a bright pool of sunshine like her.

My dear friend, I love you and wish you all the success in the world!

♥, Dulcy

Submit your love stories here:

lovelove365@live.com

Come on people, show the world your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment