Hey guys, sorry about the late post. It is currently 1:45am and I am supposed to be getting up in five hours.
So, today's little love nugget is one of my favorite memories.
I was staying in a beach house with my Youth group and we were all sitting around the living room sharing poems, stories and our writings. One of my friends decided she would read a poem that was very dear to her. Normally, this wouldn't be anything remarkable except her poem was written in Elvish. (She's a big Tolkien fan.) She told everyone this and before she could even get out a syllable, my other friends mom started laughing. I mean his mom was just dying, red-faced, belly cramping, full on ab work out laughing at the word Elvish for no reason.
Of course, my guy friend's mom like never laughs, so this was hilarious to all of us. Everyone in my youth group sat on the floor or on a couch and just laughed like there was no tomorrow. I remember thinking "This is one of the best days of my life, I need to remember this." So far, I have. But you know, immortalizing it doesn't hurt. :)
Just wanted to show my love for the feeling of real, true and happy memories. That is all for today. :)
♥, Dulcy
Submit your love story here:
lovelove365@live.com
Come on people, Show the world your love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment