Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day Ten: Not doing so good at this....

Sorry guys! I didn't realize how much work is involved in running a daily blog! Half the time I forget to check the e-mail and then by the end of the day I don't even remember to post. Never fear though faithful ones, I am still going to post! Thought it might be a little erratic. haha Now, onto today's actual post.

Little things that pushed today from "a good day" to "best day ever" material.

1. Made character wallpapers for a friend and he loved them. :)

2. Showed a friend a new story I'm writing and she loved it and wants more. :)

3. Had an ABBA sing-along (gimmie, gimmie, gimmie a man after midnight) with an Author (whom I love!) on Twitter. :)

4. It's summer and I have done absolutely nothing all day.

5. Everyone today has been nice and in a good mood.

Don't you love those days that simply make you happy? So, what makes your good days into best days ever?Share with me people! Never know, maybe your comments will push someone's day into the best day ever!

♥, Dulcy

Submit your love story here:

lovelove365@live.com

Come on people, Show the world your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment