Monday, June 7, 2010

Day five: V for Vendetta

I love the movie V for Vendetta. I think it is one of the best movies ever created. Mainly for this one part where Evey (main character) is reading a sort of Biography by Valerie who died many years earlier. And one part of the letter has always stood out to me.

"what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. Valerie."
- Valerie- V for Vendetta

I think it is the most lovely thing in the world. I want to have that kind of open and unconditional love. I wish I could be that open. Do you wish the same?

♥, Dulcy

Submit your love story here:

lovelove365@live.com

Come on people, Show the world your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment